There is a lot to love about what the Toyota brand has to offer, but two models that we regularly see driving off the lot at Gale Toyota are the Toyota Camry and Toyota Corolla. Standbys in the Toyota model lineup, these options deliver a fun-to-drive performance, efficient fuel economy ratings and an athletic style. Those credentials leave little room for improvement, but with the release of 2016 Toyota Camry and Toyota Corolla Special Editions, you can get behind the wheel of a new Toyota that upgrades all of those class-leading facets. While we will be providing an overview of those improvements below, many drivers still want to know — how much will Toyota Camry and Corolla Special Editions cost? We now have answers to that question and with an affordable price tag, you definitely get more bang for your buck with these special editions.
2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition Features and Price
Built on the recently redesigned and best-selling Toyota Camry platform, the new special edition Camry takes it to another level. After being the best-selling car in America for the past 13 years, Toyota engineers redesigned the 2015 Toyota Camry from the ground up with a more aggressive and athletic style that will only improve with the new edition. The new 2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition is expected to arrive at dealerships this fall and will take eye-catching style to another level entirely. Take a look at the new features and improvements listed below.
- Machined 18-inch alloy wheels with gloss black accents
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
- Smoked taillight treatments
- 2 new exterior colors: Blue Streak Metallic and Blizzard Pearl
- Adjustable sport fabric seats with blue contrast stitching and accents
- Dark Blue interior trim
- New TFT Multi-Information Display
- Standard Toyota Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation
- Standard Toyota Smart Key System with push button start
- New Qi-wireless smartphone charging
- Toyota Camry Special Edition badging and logo floor mats
New 2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition models will be powered by the standard 178-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and will be priced starting at $25,715. Production of special edition models will run from August 2015 to January 2016 with numbers being capped at 12,000.
2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition Features and Price
A premium value in the compact sedan segment, the Toyota Corolla is also the best-selling nameplate in the world with more than 40 million sold since it started coming off the line in 1966. All of the elements that have made the Corolla a best seller are highlighted in the 2015 Toyota Corolla platform and will be further augmented with the unveiling of the 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition. Unlike the Camry Special Edition, the Corolla will add new performance elements in conjunction with eye-catching style cues to improve your driving experience. Take a look at what’s new for the 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition in our list below.
- New steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- New Sport Driving Mode
- New rear disc brakes
- Eye-catching 17-inch gloss black alloy wheels
- Toyota Smart Key system with push button start
- Black seats with red contrast stitching
- Black interior with red accents on the steering wheel, shift boot and armrest
- Red accented dash panel and door trim
- 3 new exterior colors: Absolutely Red, Black Sand Pearl and Super White
- Toyota Corolla Special Edition badging and floor mats
In addition to the tremendous list of new features above, the special edition Corolla will also be available with Toyota Entune Premium Audio with navigation and App Suite as well as a power tilt/slide moonroof. Priced starting at $20,635, the 2015 Toyota Corolla Special Edition offers style, value and affordability. Production on the new Corolla will run from August 2015 to January 2016 and will be capped at 8,000 units.
While current Toyota models deliver a head-turning style, the 2016 Toyota Camry and Corolla Special Editions take it to another level. Look for these special editions to arrive early this fall and have an affordable price tag when they do. And now that you have answers to the question — how much will Toyota Camry and Corolla Special Editions cost — you can see that you will definitely get what you pay for.